Less than an hour south of Ottawa, OGS offers Canadian and US travelers another choice: direct, non-stop flights via ultra low-cost air carrier Allegiant Air to Orlando/Sanford, FL, (SFB) and St. Pete/Clearwater/Tampa Bay, FL (PIE).
Contact Allegiant Air:
- Reservations Center/Customer Care: (702) 505-8888
(Note: Due to the current high demand for Allegiant travel deals, call wait times can be greater than 30 minutes.)
- Customer Care online form
- Baggage Service Office: (866) 719-3910
- Lost and Found: (866) 719-3910
- Teletypewriter (TTY): (702) 430-3283
- Allegiant Air FAQs/Travel Info
To access even more destinations, Cape Air has a codeshare agreement with JetBlue through Albany, NY, and Boston, MA, connections. For example, two destinations are available for JetBlue in Albany: Orlando (MCO) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL). If you continue to Boston, there are many more choices. (Note: In order to access these destinations via JetBlue, you will need to book directly through JetBlue instead of Cape Air, even if you will be boarding a Cape Air flight to begin your trip.)
Contact Cape Air:
- Future Travel and General Inquiries: 800-Cape-Air (227-3247) or (508) 771-6944
- Lost and Found / Baggage Assistance (within 5 days of your flight): Please contact the Cape Air Station at your final destination.
- Baggage Assistance (6 or more days after your flight): Please send an email to Central Baggage at CBS@capeair.com.
- Customer Care feedback/request for reimbursement: We recommend you visit Cape Air’s Ticket Refund Guidelines before contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 619-9189.