Less than an hour south of Ottawa, OGS offers Canadian and US travelers another choice: direct, non-stop flights via ultra low-cost air carrier Allegiant Air to Orlando/Sanford, FL, (SFB) and St. Pete/Clearwater/Tampa Bay, FL (PIE).
Contact Allegiant Air:
- Reservations Center/Customer Care: (702) 505-8888
(Note: Due to the current high demand for Allegiant travel deals, call wait times can be greater than 30 minutes.)
- Customer Care online form
- Baggage Service Office: (866) 719-3910
- Lost and Found: (866) 719-3910
- Teletypewriter (TTY): (702) 430-3283
- Allegiant Air FAQs/Travel Info
Book in Person and Save
Save $18 USD each way, per person (i.e. avoid the Electronic Carrier Usage Charge), when you book your tickets in person at the Ogdensburg International Airport.
Because Allegiant Air agents are only at the airport on flight days, the best time to book your tickets is in person before or immediately following a flight. You can book your tickets for any future date.
For example, a family of four could save a total of $144 USD for a roundtrip flight!
Park for under 30 minutes while booking your tickets and it’s free!
To access even more destinations, Cape Air has a codeshare agreement with JetBlue through Albany, NY on to Boston, MA. If you continue to Boston, there are many more choices. (Note: In order to access these destinations via JetBlue, you will need to book directly through JetBlue instead of Cape Air, even if you will be boarding a Cape Air flight to begin your trip.)
Contact Cape Air:
- Future Travel and General Inquiries: 800-Cape-Air (227-3247) or (508) 771-6944
- Lost and Found / Baggage Assistance (within 5 days of your flight): Please contact the Cape Air Station at your final destination.
- Baggage Assistance (6 or more days after your flight): Please send an email to Central Baggage at CBS@capeair.com.
- Customer Care feedback/request for reimbursement: We recommend you visit Cape Air’s Ticket Refund Guidelines before contacting them at email@example.com or (508) 619-9189.