Direct flight options to fly south
For a convenient Canadian travel experience:
- 2x per week, no stops: OGS to Orlando/Sanford, FL (Allegiant Air)—flights resume October 4, BOOK TODAY!
- 2x per week, no stops: OGS to St. Pete/Clearwater/Tampa, FL (Allegiant Air)—flights begin November 16, BOOK TODAY!
- Daily: OGS to Albany, NY with options for connections to Boston, MA (Cape Air) and countless other destinations
- About 60 min from Ottawa, Gatineau or Cornwall
- About 50 min from Manotick or Winchester
- About 35 min from Kemptville or Brockville
- Also close to communities along the Kingston-Cornwall corridor, along Highway 416 and throughout the Ottawa Valley and Northwestern Quebec
Want to avoid the hassle of a connecting flight? Why spend extra time waiting at the gate, waiting on the runway, and hoping that your luggage will meet you in Florida? Get a hassle-free start to your vacation or business trip by choosing a direct flight departing from the Ogdensburg International Airport (OGS).
Located minutes across the US border after taking Exit 1 off Highway 416, the OGS completed a major expansion and renovations in October 2016 to accommodate direct flights to Florida through Allegiant Air. Get started with fall and winter travel planning and BOOK TODAY!
Customer Care Questions? While we are affiliated with the airport and not the airlines who offer these flights, we'll help you any way we can. Contact us at OGSEasyTravel@gmail.com