Direct flight options to fly south
For a convenient Canadian travel experience:
- 2x per week, no stops: OGS to Orlando, FL (Allegiant Air)
- Daily: OGS to Albany, NY with options for connections to Boston, MA (Cape Air) and countless other destinations
- Low cost airfare: air carriers keep offering new deals—keep checking!
- Affordable short-term parking rates (US $8 per day)
- About 60 min from Ottawa, Gatineau or Cornwall
- About 50 min from Manotick or Winchester
- About 35 min from Kemptville or Brockville
- Also close to communities along the Kingston-Cornwall corridor, along Highway 416 and throughout the Ottawa Valley and Northwestern Quebec
Want to avoid the hassle of a connecting flight? Why spend extra time waiting at the gate, waiting on the runway, and hoping that your luggage will meet you in Florida? Get a hassle-free start to your vacation or business trip by choosing a direct flight departing from the Ogdensburg International Airport (OGS).
Located minutes across the US border after taking Exit 1 off Highway 416, the OGS recently completed a major expansion and renovations to accommodate four direct flights per week to Orlando, Florida through Allegiant Air.
Customer Care Questions? While we are affiliated with the airport and not the airlines who offer these flights, we'll help you any way we can. Contact us at OGSEasyTravel@gmail.com